KING OF PRUSSIA, PA – The Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board (VFTCB) just added a few more reasons to the long list of benefits of being an organization member.
To show all members how much the VFTCB values their partnership, and respects their business, the organization is now offering more, for less, with these 2020 member enhancement initiatives:
- Members now have the ability to take networking to the next level, and explore more opportunities than ever with the VFTCB’s new Membership Directory, accessible via the organization’s HQ portal, which allows member to search through the 600-plus businesses.
- To increase consumer exposure, members can also now add a special offer to the Visit Valley Forge App, available as password protected only to guests booking the #MakeItMontco Hotel Package.
“We truly value our members, and we want them to feel valued with added benefits,” said Lisa Karl, Vice President of Sales & Strategic Partnerships for the VFTCB. “We feel it is so important to support our members to strengthen the alignment of all our tourism partners throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.”
As a way to support the membership base, the VFTCB is suspending all membership renewals for the remainder of 2020. However, for any member looking to renew their membership in 2020, or any new members, the following is being offered:
- $150 off membership renewals, plus a free digital ad on www.valleyforge.org.
- $100 off membership for new members
Both offers are valid through December 31, 2020, and are discounted off the VFTCB’s $300 annual membership fee. Restrictions may apply. Contact the organization for details.
Besides looking for opportunities to help fill hotel rooms, part of the VFTCB’s mission as the official tourism promotion agency for Montgomery County is to serve as a go-to resource for travelers, connect visitors to businesses, and spread the word about local attractions, restaurants, hotels, services, and shops.
“We can’t say enough positive things about the folks at the VFTCB,” said Dan Hershberg, Chief Brand Officer and Co-Founder of Workhorse Brewing Company. “Whether it’s helping us network with fellow businesses in the community, getting the word out through a myriad of promotional tools, or partnering with us on projects in the Taproom, we’re thrilled to be aligned with such a terrific organization.”
There are plenty of ways that the VFTCB can support hospitality-related businesses. Here are some of the organization’s other member benefits:
- Increase online impressions with a listing on valleyforge.org, an award-winning site that’s built to drive business for members, and receives more than 1.9 million visits a year.
- Tap into more than 160,000 followers with curated content on social media across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Connect with event planners, and tournament organizers to land business from one of the sales team’s leads sent to members including meetings, conventions, sports events, weddings, and celebrations throughout the region.
- Network with more than 600 diverse hospitality professionals from attractions, restaurants, facilities, accommodations, venues, caterers, and other services.
- Learn about public relations, social media, digital marketing, and brand development during one of the VFTCB’s educational sessions.
- Stay informed about industry trends through VFTCB bi-weekly newsletters.
To learn more about becoming a VFTCB member, check out https://www.valleyforge.org/members/join/, email email@example.com with questions, or sign up to attend the next virtual member orientation at https://www.valleyforge.org/members/events/.
The Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board (VFTCB) is a nonprofit, membership-based sales and marketing organization that actively promotes Valley Forge and Montgomery County, PA as a convention site and leisure visitor destination by encouraging patronage of its 500+ member hotels, restaurants, attractions, and services. The award-winning website links visitors, meeting planners, tour operators, and residents to a diverse portfolio of brands focused on reasons to visit the region.