● New ways to re-live history at Valley Forge National Historical Park with "Join the Continental Army", storytelling benches, trolley rides and ranger-led tours at Washington's original stone headquarters.
● A shopping mecca that features the nation's largest retail shopping mall - King of Prussia; Philadelphia Premium Outlets and a multitude of charming Towns and Main Streets.
● The perfect playground for recreation with more than 55 miles of biking trails; 40 public golf courses; lakes and rivers for kayaking, boating and fishing; and even a mountain for zip lining.
● A menagerie of museums including the only one in the world dedicated to the Three Stooges.
● Dining at historic taverns and inns, like William Penn Inn, that today offer traditional family recipes and more modernized menu options.