CO-VID 19 RESOURCES, TIPS, & ARTICLES
U.S. Small Business Administration
Apply for Coronavirus Relief Loan
CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses
U.S. Department of Labor
PA Department of Community and Economic Development
PA Department of Health: COVID-19 Information for Businesses
Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
PA Restaurant and Lodging Association
Montgomery County and Local Partners Announce COVID-19 Response Fund to Support Local Relief Efforts
Montgomery County, PA Workforce Development and Unemployment Compensation Information
Montgomery County Commerce Department
For the most up-to-date information on how our county is responding, check directly with local and state leaders.
Montgomery County, PA: https://www.montcopa.org/
State of Pennsylvania: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- PA Chamber, March 27 at 11:30 a.m.: Coronavirus & Small Business — Next steps and best practices REGISTER
- CareerLink Services – call (610) 270-3429 - for life-sustaining businesses that need additional workers
- Recruitment and online job posting assistance is available.
- Funds are still available for on-the-job training and Incumbent Worker Training.
- For businesses that have closed or are laying off workers
- Rapid Response services continue to actively seek lay-off aversion strategies
- Please advise your workers to apply for Unemployment Compensation and reach out to PA CareerLink® Montgomery County so the team can offer support through the process.
- UC Information - https://www.uc.pa.gov/Pages/covid19.aspx
- FMLA and COVID-19 - https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employee-paid-leave