KING OF PRUSSIA, PA – This summer, consumers looking to plan weekends in Montgomery County can use the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board website as one-stop shopping since the VFTCB added JackRabbit, a booking referral engine, to its website for Montgomery County hotels.
The tool is embedded directly on www.valleyforge.org to provide destination visitors with hotel rates and availability. Users can search for places to stay, packages, seamlessly make reservations, and activities in the Montgomery County area.
JackRabbit automatically connects to a hotel’s website, pulls rates and availability to facilitate direct bookings to those facilities through those property’s existing online reservation systems. Visitors can also book through the Visit Valley Forge Facebook page.
“Our goal is to create more overnight stays whle providing valuable reservation booking data via valleyforge.org,” said Lisa Karl, Vice President of Sales & Strategic Partnerships for the VFTCB. “Since JackRabbit has a proven record of increasing more qualified referrals to lodging facilities, this will allow our hotels to convert visitors into customers, increase reservations, and grow occupancy.”
The option to book seasonal hotel packages for participating hotels, as well as year-round rates, now appear in a display bar on Visit Valley Forge’s homepage, which receives 2 million visitors a year.
The addition of the booking tool is just another major technological ehancement to the VFTCB’s website, which also have included making valleyforge.org one of the first ADA compliant sites in the region.
The VFTCB partnered with AudioEye, a web personalization tool that allows organizations to provide website visitors with a fully customizable user experience tailored to their individual needs, regardless of their device type, language preference, or preferred method of access.
“With the addition of JackRabbit, this summer we’re making it easier to plan your stay, buy tickets, and book restaurants all in one place!” said Edward Harris, Chief Marketing Officer for the VFTCB.
The VFTCB is now also able to track some of those bookings through Adara, an analytics company that works with most major hotel chains to allow the path of digital marketing campaigns by connecting ad impressions to overnight stays in Montco.
All of those updates are being made possible through the VFTCB’s website partner at Simpleview, Inc. Plus, here are some other website additions to assist in supporting the VFTCB’s data-driven results:
- GolfNow – an online booking service for tee times at golf courses. The tool is embedded directly on MontcoGolf.com to allow users to book tee times for golf courses in Montgomery County, PA.
- Tableau – a software company focused on business intelligence through interactive data visualizations and dashboards. The tool will allow staff to bring siloed data from a variety of platforms into one cohesive and robust format.
- Act-On – an email marketing platform that features automation features for sales, membership, and travel trade. The tool will help the organization identify customers, and communicate with them.
- Qualtrics – an experience management company used for dynamic research capabilities such as building and distributing internal and external surveys with responsive logic and secure data privacy criteria.
- Map Publisher – a customizable mapping function utilized to personalize visitors’ experiences.
The Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board (VFTCB) is a nonprofit, membership-based sales and marketing organization that actively promotes Valley Forge and Montgomery County, PA as a convention site and leisure visitor destination by encouraging patronage of its 500+ member hotels, restaurants, attractions, and services. The award-winning website links visitors, meeting planners, tour operators, and residents to a diverse portfolio of brands focused on reasons to visit the region.