- 5 Haldeman Rd
- Schwenksville, PA 19473
A Colonial Revival country estate with an unusually well-documented collection reflecting early PA history, Pennypacker Mills takes visitors back to life in the early 1900s with guided tours, special events, workshops, exhibits, and hands-on activities.
Rates By Date
- Admission: $2.00 Per Person Suggested Donation
- Hours of Operation: Tu-Sa 10am-4pm; Su 1-4pm
Meeting FacilitiesFacility Info
- Description Classroom building can be rented for meetings and parties. Tuesday - Sunday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Includes folding tables and chairs. Room has kitchenette including a refrigerator, microwave and triple stainless steel sinks. One restroom within building, others on-site. No alcohol permitted. Rates: $60 Tuesday - Friday, $100 Saturday or Sunday. Call site for availability - 610-287-9349.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 875
- Total Sq. Ft. 875
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes Capacity: 50 people if seating with tables. ? Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. ? A Rental Agreement with Montgomery County Division of Parks, Trails & Historic Sites must be signed in advance. ? Shown during regular site hours - please call in advance: 610-287-9349.
- Banquet Capacity 80
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 50