Meetings & Conventions
Information for Meeting Planners and Convention Sales
When you bring your event to Montgomery County, your reputation becomes our reputation, and your needs become our needs. We've earned the trust of meeting planners who bring their events to Valley Forge year after year by keeping those needs top of mind, from the first time we talk to the moment your last guest goes home.
IT'S TIME TO THINK BEYOND THE MEETING
In Valley Forge, we take pride, not only in our exceptional meeting facilities, but in our destination. We invite you to Think Beyond the Meeting and discover what makes Montgomery County a great place to stay.
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME RECEPTION
You can earn a complimentary welcome reception for your event. Just submit your request for proposal using our online form, and we will offer to be your opening reception sponsor. *Some restrictions apply. See official terms and conditions.
MEETING PLANNER REWARDS
Earn up to $3,000 for your next meeting with our Meeting Planner Rewards program. The program is open to all new meetings with at least 50 room nights.
Valley Forge and Montgomery County are home to more than 20 venues with at least 2,000 square foot of meeting space, including five IACC-approved conference centers and dozens of conference hotels.
EXPO AND CONVENTION SPACE
Valley Forge is well-equipped to host even the largest events with a pair of expo and convention facilities to fit your needs: the 240,000 square foot Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks and the newly renovated 100,000 square foot Valley Forge Convention Center at the Valley Forge Casino Resort.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE VALLEY FORGE
Our commitment to world-class meetings and conventions in Valley Forge wins the appreciation of meeting planners time and time again. At the Valley Forge TCB, we pride ourselves on:
• A great location, 30 minutes from Philadelphia and the Philadelphia International Airport, where 30 airlines offer 550+ daily departures to 126 cities, including 39 international destinations and non-stop flights to more than 90 U.S. airports
• A meetings-savvy community where partners respect the value of meetings and where everyone pulls together in collaboration to make events in the Valley Forge area spectacular
• Not just understanding our customers' needs, but anticipating them and helping our planners proactively
• The sophistication of a first-tier market based on the knowledge, service level and cooperation of our hospitality partners
• Exceptional accommodations - our strongest growth is in new hotels, making Valley Forge great for both historic charm and the benefits of new-build and remodeled venues
• A communications team that aggressively wins media coverage for our meetings, finding placements even for nonpublic events
service unmatched in helpfulness, attention to detail, courtesy,
professionalism and friendliness