TEAM BUILDING SCAVENGER HUNTS
Develop your group's cohesive work flow with a competitive scavenger hunt throughout the Valley Forge National Historical Park. While working together and searching for clues, teams will not only enhance communication and critical thinking skills, but discover the history behind the 3,500-acres of monuments, meadows, and woodlands. Plan your next team outing today!
Here's how it works
Split your group among the two rivaling forces of the American Revolution; The Continental Army or The British Forces. Select which side you've enlisted on below. Read your teams' specified instructions, as each team will start at different locations, and race to be the first to finish!
GUIDELINES & ADDITIONAL INFO
Average completion time: 1-2 hours
1. Do not disturb the nature of the park
2. All clues should be recorded via photo or handwritten
* Any photos must have at least 1 participant in the photo
3. This activity involves an intensive amount of walking; driving may also be a component depending on groups' ability
4. Visit the visitors center to pick up a park and trail map
5. Don't forget to share your success by tagging @visitvalleyforge , #visitvalleyforge , or #makeitmontco on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
*Participants in the Scavenger Hunt undertake all activities at their own risk. By participating, participants agree to release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss, or damages arising from or in connection with the travel to, visitation of, and/or photography of scavenger hunt sites and/or any contest-related sites or activities. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for the activity or behavior of contest participants during the travel to, visitation of, and/or photography of scavenger hunt sites.