HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Creating a team is easy. Here's what you need to do:
- Gather a team of at least three (3) runners
- Select a team leader to begin the registration process and create a team
- Select Join/Create Corporate Team
- Agree to Waiver
- Enter your team/company name
- Fill in Address, emergency contact, T-shirt size, National Park benefit fields, additional information fields, etc.
- Select Next until Payment screen appears. Enter payment information.
- Once the team has been set up by the captain, the captain should provide the name of the team in order to have all register under the proper team.
- Each team member needs to sign themselves up, due to the waiver that must be signed by the participant.
- Conquer the Valley on April 19, 2020
Team leaders must have their company team registered by April 5 to be counted in the team results. If your company would like to be invoiced for registrations, please contact the race director. This is only an option for corporate teams, not running clubs.