We’re all about water! With family-friendly science and history programming, brand new exhibits, National Landmark Historic ships Cruiser Olympia and Submarine Becuna, Independence Seaport Museum brings the region’s waterways alive year-round.
Rates By Date
- Admission: $14-$18
- Hours of Operation: OCTOBER-DECEMBER: Mon-Tues: Closed Wed-Fri: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat-Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. JANUARY-FEBRUARY: Mon-Fri: Closed Sat-Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. MARCH: Mon-Tues: Closed Wed-Fri: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat-Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wheelchair Accessable:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Health & Safety Policy (URL): https://phillyseaport.org/conduct
- Limited Elevator Occupancy:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Virtual Events:
- Facemasks Required: