Journey globally through various styles of dance, movement, and rhythmic footworks as we travel to Europe, West Africa, China, Ireland, Brazil, Cuba, and the United States. Featuring, Troupe DaDa, Dance Fusion, Universal African Dance & Drum, Philadelphia Sun Lion Dancers, Timoney Irish Dancers, Conestoga Steppers, and more…
- This performance is 75 minutes in duration and will take place rain or shine.
- Reservations are not required for groups of 30 or less.
- All shows are FREE and open to the public.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Parking is FREE!
- Seating is general admission and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There are NO TICKETS issued for this event.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the theater.
- All programs, dates, and artists are subject to change.
Young People's Concert Series: Global Footwork
- 5201 Parkside Ave.
- Philadelphia, PA 19131
- The Mann Center for the Performing Arts