Women's Leader Tour
- Presented By: West Laurel Hill
- Dates: March 29, 2020
- Location: West Laurel Hill Cemetery & Funeral Home
- Address: 225 Belmont Avenue, West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Phone: (610) 668-9900
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: $20/General Admission, $18/Seniors (65 & Up), $18/Students with ID, $15/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under).
There are many kinds of leaders, from visionaries who push the boundaries of their artistic fields and scientists uncovering the secrets of medicine, to protestors advocating for the advancements of civil rights and CEOs building successful businesses.
West Laurel Hill’s first female President and CEO, Nancy A. Goldenberg, will share stories of some of the courageous female leaders buried in West Laurel Hill Cemetery on Sunday, March 29 at 11:00 am. From community activist Winnie Harris to Ruth Eni, Chairwoman of Dietz & Watson, so many remarkable women have left their legacies and bold stories for all to hear. Registration will take place at West Laurel Hill’s Conservatory with a brunch reception following the tour.
This walking tour departs from the Conservatory at 215 Belmont Avenue Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. Free parking is located just outside of the Conservatory entrance.
Ticket pricing is $20/General Admission, $18/Seniors (65 & Up), $18/Students with ID, $15/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under). Tickets can be purchased at the door or online.
Please note - youth and children must be accompanied by an adult.
This program is part of Vision 2020: a national women’s equality initiative headquartered at Drexel University’s Institute for Women’s Health and Leadership. In the year 2020, Vision 2020 will lead Women 100: A National Celebration of American Women to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: women’s right to vote. Throughout the year, Philadelphia, the birthplace of American democracy, will be home to Vision 2020’s Women 100 programs and events.
For more information or to get involved in Vision 2020’s Women 100, visit women100.org.
Women's Leader Tour
- 225 Belmont Avenue
- Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- West Laurel Hill Cemetery & Funeral Home
- $20/General Admission, $18/Seniors (65 & Up), $18/Students with ID, $15/Members, $7.50/Youth (6-12), and $0/Child (5 & Under).