- Dates: November 12, 2016 - March 25, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
- Address: 100 E. Northwestern Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Phone: 215-247-5777
- Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Price: Free with general admission - $17-$0
Get outside, get some exercise! Morris Arboretum guides intend to keep you moving with the popular Wellness Walks beginning November 5 at 10:30 am. Arboretum Wellness Walks encourage visitors to step outside and pump up their heart rate by walking the Arboretum’s paved paths, in a beautiful, safe environment. Wellness Walks are offered every Saturday morning at 10:30, November 5 through March 25. What better way to gain energy for the day! Walkers meet at the Visitors Center wearing comfortable clothing and shoes, ready to walk two mile-long loops on the paved paths. Guides point out some of the Arboretum’s specimen trees and other distinctive features along the way, but there is no stopping to smell the roses, so to speak. The walk lasts for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, and walkers are welcome to continue on their own afterward.