She Loves Me
- Presented By: Methacton Community Theater
- Dates: 11/1/2019, 11/2/2019, 11/3/2019, 11/8/2019, 11/9/2019, 11/10/2019
- Location: Shannondell Performing Arts Theater
- Address: 10000 Shannondell Blvd, Audubon, PA 19403
- Phone: (610) 489-6449
- Time: Starting: 02:00 PM
- Price: Tickets:$17 for ages 18 and under and 62 and above;$20 for ages 19-61.
She Loves Me is a warm romantic comedy with an endearing innocence and a touch of old world elegance.
Set in a 1930s European perfumery, we meet shop clerks, Amalia and Georg, who, more often than not, don't see eye to eye. After both respond to a "lonely hearts advertisement" in the newspaper, they now live for the love letters that they exchange, but the identity of their admirers remains unknown. Join Amalia and Georg to discover the identity of their true loves... and of all the twists and turns along the way!
An intimate and touching show, featuring music by Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick (Fiddler on the Roof) and book by Joe Masteroff (Cabaret), She Loves Me was nominated for five Tony Awards in 1964. The 1993 Broadway revival won the Olivier Award for Best Musical Revival, the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Revival of a Musical and the 1994 Critics Circle Award for Best Musical.
She Loves Me
- 10000 Shannondell Blvd
- Audubon, PA 19403
- Shannondell Performing Arts Theater
- Tickets:$17 for ages 18 and under and 62 and above;$20 for ages 19-61.