- Presented By: Independence Seaport Museum
- Dates: October 27, 2018
- Location: Independence Seaport Museum
- Address: 211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Phone: 215-413-8655
- Time: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Event Admission + Jack-O-Lantern Candle Holder & 3D Tutorial: $28.00Adults: $17.00Children (3-12), Military, Seniors, College Students: $12.00*Additional fees may apply
Celebrate Halloween at Independence Seaport Museum!
Trick-or-treat among the nostalgic decks of Cruiser Olympia, one of our National Historic Landmark ships. Our MakerSpace will be full of festive creations, where decorated laser-cut pumpkins and spooky charms on glow bracelets* will be made. Decorate pumpkin scrimshaw - it's sure to be bone-chilling. Visit the Mad Scientists' Lab and get your hands dirty in mysterious mud while digging up some ghoulish surprises. There's a lot to discover in the muck while learning about what the Delaware River is made up of.
Ghost stories told on Schooner Diligence may give you chills but cider and hot cocoa will be available to warm you up. A face painter will be ready to draw supernatural designs. Costumes are encouraged and prizes will be awarded to maritime-themed ones. It'll be spooky fun for all this fang-tastic family event.
*Glow bracelets are an additional $3. Available on the day of the event.
*Premium admission tickets available to receive a 3D rendered model of a jack-o-lantern candle holder to take home, and see the 3D tutorial of how the candle holder was made. First-come, first-serve and limited quantities available.
- 211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd.
- Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Event Admission + Jack-O-Lantern Candle Holder & 3D Tutorial: $28.00Adults: $17.00Children (3-12), Military, Seniors, College Students: $12.00*Additional fees may apply