Registration is open for the 23rd Annual Schuylkill River Sojourn, a 5-day guided paddling excursion. People can register for one day, multiple days, or all five days. Registration is open until July 23, 2021. The paddling event will begin from Jim Dietrich Park in Muhlenberg on July 31, 2021 and end in Philadelphia on Aug. 4, 2021. This annual event passes through Montgomery County every year.
- Day 1 - Saturday, July 31: Jim Dietrich Park (Muhlenberg, PA) to Allegheny Aqueduct (Gibraltar, PA)
- Day 2 - Sunday, August 1: Allegheny Aqueduct (Gibraltar, PA) to Pottstown Riverfront Park (Pottstown, PA)
- Day 3 - Monday, August 2: Pottstown Riverfront Park (Pottstown, PA) to Lock 60 (Mont Clare, PA)
- Day 4 - Tuesday, August 3: Lock 60 (Mont Clare, PA) to West Conshohocken, PA
- Day 5 - Wednesday, August 4: West Conshohocken, PA to Philadelphia, PA
A Sojourn registration includes three meals a day and water/Gatorade at water stops ~ Expert guides ~ Camping arrangements ~ Shuttle back to cars ~ Gear transported for multi-day participants ~ Educational programs and/or musical entertainment at all lunch and evening stops.
Sometimes it is wet and wild. At other times it is peaceful and inspiring. There are a few rapids, calm water, plenty of laughs, songs at the campsites, and celebrations in the river towns. There is a little bit of everything for paddlers throughout the week-long sojourn. Learn more at Schuylkill River Sojourn | Schuylkill River Greenways.
Schuylkill River Sojourn Registration Open
- Schuylkill River Greenways
- Recurring daily