Discover all that Montgomery County Community College has to offer at our Fall Online Open Houses taking place Tuesday, Oct. 20 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, October 24 from 10 a.m. to noon. During our open house events, students will have the opportunity to:
• Enjoy a wide range of event programming, panels and presentations;
• Learn about our flexible programs;
• Discover affordable ways to pay for college;
• Ask questions during live Q&A breakout rooms with faculty and staff;
• and more!
Scheduled programming and presentations will take place in the Montco Momentum Community Room for the entire two hour event (Getting to Know Montco & Academic Experience Overview, Paying for College, Support Services, and more) and the Q&A breakout sessions will be available from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. on October 20 and 10:30 a.m. to noon on October 24. In these breakout rooms students, parents and community members will have the opportunity to talk one-one-one with student support departments, academic divisions, athletics and more.
Fall Online Open Houses
- 340 DeKalb Pk
- Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Montgomery County Community College