Prost! Ardmore Oktoberfest returns Saturday, September 23rd, from 2-8pm. Cricket Avenue in Downtown Ardmore will come alive with traditional German fare, brews, and entertainment.
This year's event will feature:
- VIP Beer Garden located in the outdoor space next to McCloskey's Tavern. VIP ticket holders will receive 3 beer tickets and access to the beer garden stocked with unlimited German fare and refreshments. A limited release of VIP tickets will go on sale here for $50/each on 8/18/17.
- Traditional German fare made by McCloskey's Tavern, John Henry's Pub, and Jack McShea's, including bratwurst with sauerkraut, pretzels with obatzda (German cheese sauce), and potato pancakes with apple butter
- Entertainment will include returning popular favorites The O'Fenders and the James D. Oompah Band
- Bringing the kids? Viking Pastries, Let Them Play Learning Center, and Merion Art & Repro are preparing craft activities for the little ones. And we will have face painting- with Oktoberfest designs available for adults too!
- Babysitting will even be provided by Let Them Play Learning Center. Children will enjoy 2 hours of crafts, snacks, and fun for $25/child. Parents can register directly with Let Them Play by calling 484-413-2928.
- Keep in mind that Ardmore Oktoberfest is a cash only event. 21+ guests cannot purchase alcohol without first purchasing a wristband for $1 at the entrance.
To learn more about Ardmore Oktoberfest, email email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
General Admission: $1 for 21+ wristband (pay at event)
VIP Admission: $50 for 3 drink tickets and access to VIP Beer Garden with unlimited food and beverages (Tickets will go on sale here on 8/18)What's Nearby
- 17 Cricket Ave
- Ardmore, PA 19003
- Ardmore Initiative