- Presented By: Independence Seaport Museum
- Dates: May 10, 2019 - September 28, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Location: Independence Seaport Museum
- Address: 211 S. Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, Philadelphia, 19106
- Phone: 2154138655
- Time: 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Price: $8 per person (includes one drink ticket)21+ Over
Kick back on summer nights with stunning views of the Ben Franklin Bridge and a cold drink in hand, all while aboard the oldest steel warship afloat in the world. The Admiral's Tavern beer garden (21+) is popping up again on Cruiser Olympia at Independence Seaport Museum every Friday and Saturday from 6:30 - 10:30 p.m.
Gather your crew for drinks, snacks, fun, and games on the most historic ship in Philadelphia. Food will be available for purchase.
Cover charge: $8 per person, includes on drink ticket.
- 211 S. Columbus Blvd.
- Philadelphia, 19106
- Independence Seaport Museum
- $8 per person (includes one drink ticket)21+ Over
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday