Official Rules and Regulations
Your big weekend can earn you a big reward. Share your Montgomery County, PA wedding on Instagram using #MarriedInMontco and you will be entered to win our grand prize: a romantic ride for two with the United States Hot Air Balloon Team and dinner at The Capital Grille.
#MarriedInMontco Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board. The "#MarriedInMontco Sweepstakes" (the "Contest") begins on May 17, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). The purpose of this contest is to further the Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board's mission to promoting the Montgomery County as a weddings destination; the contest has no commercial value. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NO ENTRY FEE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- CONTEST: The contest begins on May 17, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. During this period, the public may submit entries (defined below). On or about July 1, 2016, the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board will pick a winner at random from the contest entries.
- BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read these Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submitting your entry is an agreement to these Official Rules. You may not submit and entry and are not eligible to receive the prize described in these Official Rules unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board with respect to the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories) who, as of the date of entry, are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion, fulfillment and other coordinating agencies, and the immediate family members and/or household members of any such persons or entities are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Entry Period, you may enter the Contest by posting a photo of your Montgomery County, PA wedding on Instagram using the #MarriedInMontco. Each submission is referred to as an "Entry." Each Entry must meet the "Entry Requirements" described below. All Entries must be successfully submitted during the Contest Entry Period to be eligible for the Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entrant's Entry must be submitted by a bride or groom only with valid contact and event information. Any Photo Entry that is submitted by a (i) family member, friend or acquaintance, (ii) that does not include valid contact information for the Entrant, (iii) includes false or misleading information about the Entrant's wedding or event, (iv) or that fails meet any other criteria experssed in these Office Rules is subject to disqualification.
- WINNER SELECTION: All valid Entrants will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize. On or about July 1, 2016, a winner will be selected at random from the valid Entries.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notified by The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board via email or telephone. The winning Entrant will be announced on social media on or before July 15, 2016. The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used in the entry form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- PRIZES: The prize to be awarded from the Contest are described below. One (1) grand-prize winner will be selected by The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board according to the criteria described above. The prize is two (2) ride tickets with the United States Hot Air Balloon team and a $100 gift card to The Capital Grille delivered to an address of the winner's choice. The prize will be delivered and require a signature, which will prove as proof of receipt. In the event that the grand prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances outside The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board's control, an alternate prize of equal value may be substituted at the sole discretion of the Board. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of the Board.
- GENERAL RULES: The Contest is offered by The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (iv) any fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board and affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board's agents, including advertising and Contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, including, but not limited to, Facebook, (together, the "Indemnified Parties"), from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Contest, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) claim of copyright and/or trademark infringement, and/or for the unauthorized use of a name, individual or likeness (ii) condition caused by events beyond the Board's control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted, (iii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest, (iv) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest, or (v) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Contest or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, that the Indemnified Parties may suffer, incur or be required to pay, to the extent arising out of or relation to, or brought on behalf of any third party. Further, entrants shall hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from any claims and/or damages for any injuries to either person (including but not limited to entrant or any support staff, agent, employee or contractor of entrant) or property (including but not limited to entrant's personal property, and equipment, whether owned or rented) resulting from or occurring during entrant's participation in this Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL THE VALLEY FORGE TOURISM AND CONVENTION BOARD BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS' PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT VISIT PHILADELPHIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited, by winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to winner for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board's newsletters, Facebook Page and website, valleyforge.org, without additional compensation. The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Visit Valley Forge Facebook Page; (ii) violates these Official Rules; or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Board's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.
- LAWSUITS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Contest is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In the event of any dispute regarding this Contest, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- DISCLAIMER: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by, or associated with the United States Hot Air Balloon Team or The Capital Grille. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing your entry information to The Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board and not to Facebook or any third party site.