Extra Hands When You Need Them
The convention services offered by the Valley Forge Tourism and Convention Board come your way free of charge and with the confidence and professionalism of a team that is committed to helping your meeting succeed.
We guide you through the complete process, from planning to promotion to execution. Through our connections to a network of nearly 400 members, we can put you in touch with exactly what you need, regardless of how specific your requirements are:
- Need a unique space? We've got plenty, ranging from a 1920s-style B&B that provides an intimate setting to a charming zoo in the park of one of our urban centers.
- Looking to tour an area attraction? We can arrange them for your attendees, whether you're bringing 20 or 2,000.
- Need an unforgettable motivational speaker? We're on it. Past groups have been inspired by the words of George Washington, delivered by the General himself.
- Our Director of Event and Member Services, Megan Tomlinson, and her crew are standing by to assist you.
Let us help you arrange:
- Tours and Visits to Area Attractions
- Volunteer/Donation Opportunities
- Spouse/Guest Activities
- Offsite and Unique Catering and Banquet Facilities
- Team-Building Activities
- Equipment Rentals
- Golf Outings
- Promotional Products
- Transportation and Shuttling
- Lists of Nearby Specialty Shops
- Referrals to Destination Management Companies
- Contact Info for Trade Show Management and Service Providers
We Can Provide:
- Welcome Signage
- Area Information Tables
- Restaurant Discounts
- Publication-Quality Photos
- Welcome Information Bags
- Area Brochures
- Giveaway Items
- Name Badges
- Welcome Letters
- Media Promotion
- Promotional Videos
Explore Valley Forge & Montgomery County, PA